# What is it?
The StudyATHome hub is a listing of eLearning courses hosted and operated by universities of the StudyATHome partner network.
# How does it work?
Students which are registered at any of the partner universities may enroll in one of the listed courses. They will have to do exercises, assignments and exams remotely and will get a grade certificate issued by the host university upon completion of the course. Finally, the students will get a grade certificate for recognition at the home university.
Please select from the list of courses below.
# Summer Semester 2022
- Assistive Technologies BasicsUAS Technikum WienMartin DeinhoferChristoph VeiglIris NemecChristina Hochleitner3Summer
- Audio EngineeringUAS Technikum WienSandra Carral Robles León3Summer
- Building and Solar Energy (Summer)UAS Technikum WienMomir Tabakovic6Summer
- Data Ethics & Open Data (Summer)UAS Technikum WienMichael GrafLukas Rohatsch6Summer
- Digital Image ProcessingSs. Cyril and Methodius University SkopjeIvica Dimitrovski6Summer
- Embedded Systems 2UAS Technikum WienRoman BenederPatrick Schmitt6Summer
- Human-computer Interaction DesignSs. Cyril and Methodius University SkopjeSuzana LoshkovskaSonja GievskaNevena AckovskaIvan Kitanovski6Summer
- IoT-Standards-ProtocolsWaterford Institute of TechnologyFrank Walsh5Summer
- The Connected CarWaterford Institute of TechnologyBrendan Jackman5Summer
# Summer School July 2022
ASSIST HEIDI - Vienna summer school for creating an inclusive environment for people with disabilities.
ASSIST HEIDI brings students and people with disabilities together, in order to design and prototype an individual assistive technology solution for them.
# Winter Semester 2021
- Artificial IntelligenceCzech Technical University PragueMartin MacašLenka Lhotská4Winter
- Building and Solar Energy (Winter)UAS Technikum WienMomir Tabakovic6Winter
- Data Ethics & Open Data (Winter)UAS Technikum WienMichael GrafLukas Rohatsch6Winter
- Electronic DesignUAS Technikum WienChristian Kollmitzer6Winter
- Embedded SystemsUAS Technikum WienRoman BenederPatrick Schmitt6Winter
- Machine VisionSs. Cyril and Methodius University SkopjeIvica DimitrovskiAndrea KulakovPetre Lameski6Winter
- User interface design patternsSs. Cyril and Methodius University SkopjeSuzana LoshkovskaIvica Dimitrovski6Winter
The StudyATHome Internationally project is funded by the City of Vienna, Department MA23, Grant nr. 22-07.
The duration of the project is from Feb. 2018 to Jan. 2022.